Treatment Specialization Includes:
- Marriage & Couples Counseling
- Individual Counseling
- Divorce Mediation
Marriage/Couples and Individual Counseling
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services for working through anxiety, depression, trauma, infidelity, grief, and loss. We will work together to explore the conflict or problem, examine different perspectives and emotional triggers and then start to identity any negative thoughts, behaviors or patterns of interactions that maintain it.
In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth and change they’re striving for. I specialize in providing individual, couples, marriage and divorce counseling with an Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) lens to help you to further develop understand, become accessible and available to your partner and family while also promoting engagement in therapeutic growth and change.
I am a licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT) and a trained Divorce Mediator. This training coupled with my extensive experience of working with couples and families enhances my ability to assist divorcing couples to devise an equitable divorce.
- Effective Communication
- Developing Positive Interaction Patterns
- Relational/Interpersonal Conflict
- Separation and Divorce
- Developing Trust and Forgiveness after Infidelity
- Resolving Family Conflict
- Developing Effective Coping Skills
- Building and Restoring Intimacy
- Intimacy and Sexual Wellness
- Intimacy and Physical Illness
- High Level Desire vs. Low Level Desire
Therapy and counseling services are offered in both in-person and via video/web platforms.
Schedule an Appointment